Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mitch Simmons and Family - Fundraising Campaign Day 11 (Wednesday, June 10)

http://www.gofundme.com/mitchsimmons

(from a Facebook post targeted to Stevens High School alum and University of South Dakota alum)

Thank you to ALL who have donated thus far, putting us at $8,364 as of this morning!
I thought some mid-week motivation was in order for those that have not had the opportunity yet.

If we hit $8,500 today ($136 away), I will post a classic Rapid City video including Rob Tschetter, Garrett Meier, Mitch Simmons, Jeff Sears and myself (to name a few) tomorrow for ‪#‎TBT‬

Also, from now going forward, I will post a "classic" (i.e. embarrassing) photo from high school or college for every $1,000 raised (no worries, these will only be embarrassing to me)

Thank you all again for your thoughts, prayers and donations for Mitch and his family!


No comments:

Post a Comment