Saturday, January 12, 2013

365 day challenge - day 12

well, after going over 2 months without a haircut (withdrawals from not having my hairdresser/friend right in town...after 10+ years of her cutting my hair, it's hard to trust anyone else), I broke down and finally went and got a haircut yesterday.

365 day challenge - day 12


photo taken at my parents home in Rapid City, SD

Now, I in no way compare myself, but I got the idea for this haircut after watching 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' the other night.  There's a scene in the movie where Brad Pitt (Benjamin Button) and Cate Blanchett (Daisy) are hanging out in her dance studio and liked the style of Benjamin's hair (after a long day at work, my hair's not styled in this photo, but the goal was for more of a "longer on top...shorter on the sides/back")






No comments:

Post a Comment